The Hearth > Managing a Household

Thrusday, October 3, 2013

<< < (3/3)

Rooney:

--- Quote from: Leahsgarden on October 03, 2013, 11:59:10 AM ---I'm still banking on Monday or Tuesday for the birth. Maybe if I put everything off, my sister will do it for me when she comes on Sunday. ;)

--- End quote ---
Maybe on the cleaning, but if you mean the labor, I don't think it works that way. ;)

Leahsgarden:

--- Quote from: Rooney on October 03, 2013, 12:14:05 PM ---Maybe on the cleaning, but if you mean the labor, I don't think it works that way. ;)

--- End quote ---

Well, she IS 5 months pregnant! :D But yeah, don't want her going into labor here.

happymama:
I love to read about your days, ladies! It has been a good day around here. So far today I have finished school for the day, caught up on some laundry, cleaned the kitchen, except for the refrigerator which I have again pushed off until tomorrow :-[.We are having a revival meeting at church this week so very soon we will be taking baths and getting ready for that!

Babies and snow!! They both sound exciting!!

bobbie78:
I'm jealous of the snow, too! Here in Ohio its still in the 80s. Blah. I'm ready for a cool down. I would like some fall weather before the snow. But if I had to pick between summer and snow, it would be snow ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version