Author Topic: Friday, December 2  (Read 704 times)

Offline Cheryl

Friday, December 2
« on: December 02, 2016, 06:33:07 AM »
Good morning! 

It's a chilly start to the day here.  We are finally getting winter temps.  I turned the AC on again one day last week because it was so warm in our house.  Maybe now we are settling down into cold weather.

Today will be a light school day with Emily, then on to town to run a few errands.  I need to go to the vet to buy more prescription food for one of our cats, pay a couple of bills, and pick up a few items from the grocery store.  I saw an ad yesterday where one store has butter for $1.99/lb.  I would like to stock up while it's that price.

I got my new Instant Pot the other day.  I haven't had time to really play around with it, so that's on my to-do list also.  Well, guess I need to get a move on.  Have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Friday, December 2
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 09:51:53 AM »
Good morning and Happy Friday!

Today's pretty much a normal day.  I do have lots of housecleaning to do as we are expecting company tomorrow for my son's baptism.  So that will take up most of my day.  I need to take him to get a new suit after school, and tonight is our church Christmas dinner.  That's always fun.

#LightTheWorld Day 2:  Jesus honored His earthly parents.  We can too.   How will you honor your parents today?  I know some of us may not have living parents anymore--we can still honor them by writing down stories we remember of them and sharing with our families.  I know some of us don't have the best relationships with our parents--we can still honor them by thinking of the good characteristics they have that we ourselves might have.

Have a great day!

Merilee