Author Topic: 12 days Left  (Read 2170 times)

Offline Rooney

12 days Left
« on: December 13, 2016, 11:25:46 AM »
So I guess today starts the 12 days of Christmas?  I did it!  Finally got the Christmas picture taken last night.  Wow!  That was harder than usual.   We took a round of pictures and printed them.  Too dark, the lighting was all wrong.  Husband got his super bright flashlights out and we took another round.  That worked!  Not a professional picture, but a good one. Someone needs to give me a cookie for that one.  Whew! :)

Sunday, I got a start on wrapping and wrapped until I ran out of tape.  So.....need more tape.

Am thinking I might run by the Dollar Tree.  Am hoping they might have Christmas paper plates and other stuff like that. If I do, I am sure I will get pulled into all the other Christmas stuff they have that is so cute, but I really don't need.  You know how the Dollar Tree is.

Still need to pick up some gift cards. Not real sure why I always wait till the last minute on gift cards.

That is it for me.  With as many on here today, Pam, I could have just called you on the phone and told you. Ha! ;D
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 11:26:42 AM by Rooney »

shedrinkzcoffee

Re: 12 days Left
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 01:18:46 PM »
Guess I should start shopping.  ;)

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 02:46:04 PM »
I spent part of the afternoon wrapping gifts. I keep feeling like I am certainly almost done, and then..... not even close!

I need to get it "wrapped up"  ::) because I have my wrapping station set up in my college son's bedroom! It is a mess in there, and he is expected home this weekend.  I am just so over fighting with boxes and tissue paper!

Erica: good to see you! And, if you have amazon prime, you have plenty of time yet!! (It's the wrapping that will getcha')

Hanging in there, and making a schedule later to figure out when my cleaning day will be and my baking/candy making day will be. I like to schedule one day per, so I don't keep putting it off until it's too late, and I actually get it done!

Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Rooney

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2016, 12:11:58 PM »
Guess I should start shopping.  ;)
Yes, Erica, it IS so good to hear from you! :)  Start shopping girl! :) And stop by and chat with us while your at it! :) 
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 12:16:45 PM by Rooney »