Author Topic: 20 Days Left  (Read 1994 times)

Offline Rooney

20 Days Left
« on: December 05, 2016, 03:41:10 PM »
So, I am feeling pretty good about where I am.  All I have left to get are 3 gift cards.  Still need to get wrapping paper.  May do a little extra at Kohl's later this week, maybe. 

Am going to attempt to get the Christmas picture taken.  I love having a Christmas picture each year.....but I do not like TAKING a Christmas picture each year.  It is like trying to get a barrel of monkeys to hold still, you know what I mean? ;D  It always feels good to have it done and have gotten a really good picture though.

Offline pamgonzo

Re: 20 Days Left
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 08:03:18 AM »
Wow Lindsay! You are way ahead of the game!
Good luck with your barrel of monkeys! Fight through it! I'm sure you get that "it's just not worth the fight" feeling, but the end product will be worth it!!

I started wrapping gifts. Trying to keep track of where I am as far as what I have for each of my boys, and making a list of what I still need to get people. I need to focus on a list. I feel a little lost without one. Today is that day of list making!
Not just gift wise, but also baking/treat making ideas and supplies for that as well as Christmas dinner and what I will need to pick up for that.  I think once I get my lists going, I will feel much more in control.

Hope everyone is making headway on their projects!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Rooney

Re: 20 Days Left
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 02:21:55 PM »
All the holiday outfits are in.  Check that off!