Author Topic: Wednesday, Dec. 14, 2016  (Read 706 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Wednesday, Dec. 14, 2016
« on: December 14, 2016, 12:48:40 PM »
Good Afternoon Ladies!

I have been busy today. Went to weight watchers, and then walked with my friend. We went to the mall to walk.  I needed to pick up a gift card, so it worked out good for us to walk there. We got in 3 miles in about an hour.  It really wasn't that busy. I was surprised by that.  We grabbed lunch at Panera before we left.

After I dropped my friend off, I needed to run to a couple of stores. Went to get printer ink, and then to Michaels for a few things. While I was there, I started to feel dizzy. I decided to come home instead of hitting the dollar store like I needed to.
I was concerned that I would faint. Not sure why I was dizzy. So weird.  Came home, and had some caffeine, and a couple of small cookies thinking maybe that would help.  It has subsided pretty good, but still not quite right. I am going to close my eyes and try to take a little nap.  Sure hope I'm not coming down with something. "Ain't nobody got time for this!!"

Tonight we are going out to dinner and then to see Cirque du Soleil Ovo. Going for hubby's work. He is not covering it, so it is more of a "make an appearance" situation. If I still feel off, we probably can leave early. I am hoping all will be good.

Not much else to get done today. I am going to just chill.
Hope you are all getting things done for the Holidays.

We have another winter storm watch, but things haven't been too bad as of yet.  (fingers crossed!)
Have a great afternoon everyone!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25