Author Topic: Monday, Dec. 19, 2016  (Read 622 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Monday, Dec. 19, 2016
« on: December 19, 2016, 04:22:47 PM »
Good Evening anyone who swings by!

This is the first time I have logged on to my computer, and it is after dinner already!

College son got home last night around 6:30. It is nice to have him home. 

Today I had lots on my plate. Had a haircut appointment, and then ran to Aldi and the dollar store, and then the local grocery store. I should be out of the stores from here on out!  Will send hubby for a few produce items on Friday morning, but other than that, done done done!!
Came home and had to clean bathrooms, and still have some cleaning to get done either tonight, or in the morning.

All but two gifts are wrapped, and one is going back to SC with oldest son, so I will get to it, when I get to it.

Had ham and cheesy potatoes for dinner. Middle son joined us, so we were back to 4 out of 5 strong.  Dishwasher is running, so that is good.

Tomorrow is cookies and candies day for me.  Hubby and son are going to the airport to get oldest, but I am going to stay home and get the goodies made. After that, it will just be day to day stuff until Friday when we go up north for Christmas with my parents.

I feel pretty relaxed about everything, and I am grateful for that. Sometimes the stress is just overwhelming, but this year, it seems pretty under control.

Hope everyone is getting lots done, and enjoying the season!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25