Author Topic: Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2016  (Read 688 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2016
« on: December 20, 2016, 06:14:09 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!!

It's the start of another beautiful day, and I thought I would pop in here and say hello!!  Hope to see several of you visit throughout the day.  I know it is such a busy time with Christmas upon us. You can stop in here for encouragement!

Today is my cookie and candy making day. I have cut back on how much I do from years past. So, I am going to take a look at my list, and put them in order of what to make, and get to it!

Hubby and college son are headed to Detroit later this afternoon to pick up son from airport. Yay!! Can't wait to see him! Haven't seen him since Labor Day weekend when he was home for a couple of weddings. 

I have a little picking up and cleaning to do on the main floor that I think I will get done before starting on baking. Just a quick dusting and vacuum as well as a little bit of decluttering. 

Guess I need to get busy!!  Another day closer, ladies!! Hope you are getting everything done that NEEDS to be done. (forget the rest!!)

Happy day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Cheryl

Re: Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2016
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 06:50:14 AM »
Good morning, Pam and everyone.

I'm sitting here in my quiet (for the moment) house enjoying a cup of coffee.  I plan on staying home and doing some cleaning in my bedroom.  I intended on knocking this out yesterday, but my oldest daughter and the grands came for a visit and stayed until almost 9 pm.  I enjoyed the company and didn't even bother trying to knock anything off the to-do list.  It'll get done sometime.   :)

It's hard to believe Christmas is so close.  It seems like it was summer yesterday!  I like the holidays, but honestly I like it when the hustle and bustle dies down and I get back to my ordinary days.  I look forward to the new start of the year and always vow to make better financial decisions and save more money.  I like planning things out on paper even if I don't actually accomplish much.

Well, guess I better get a move on.  Talk to you all later.  Have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 07:07:12 AM »
Take time to enjoy that peace and quiet Cheryl!

I agree with you on the getting back to the ordinary! The more boring the better sometimes!

We need to start a 2017 goals thread! I haven't thought too much about it as of yet, but you have given me something to think about! 

Have a good day working on your to-do list!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 10:49:20 AM »
Good morning!  I'm sitting with my computer, making lists for everything that needs to be bought and done before Saturday.  Not as much as I thought, actually. :)

After that, I'll work on the house a little then go pick up Nathan from school, then we'll do the grocery shopping.  The gifts shopping will wait till big brother Jordan gets home from school and I can go by myself. :)

I'm also thinking about 2017--my goals, projects and aspirations.  It's been a good 2016 and I'd like to make 2017 as good or better!

Merilee