The Kitchen Table Visiting Corner > Anything Goes!

2017 Goals and Resolutions

(1/3) > >>

pamgonzo:
Here is a place where we can discuss our goals, wishes, dreams for the new year!

Throw out ideas. We might find inspiration in what you have on your heart for the new year.

I will be back after I have some time to think on this!
Pam

shedrinkzcoffee:
Been thinking about some goals too.  I'll also respond when I think about it more.

Cheryl:
I will be thinking about some things I'd like for the new year.  I hope to get some inspiration reading the responses of others.

shedrinkzcoffee:
I am doing what I call 46 in 46... 46 things I want to do in my 46th year so I have quite a bit but they are fun and silly things.  Things like.. go horseback riding, eat at a restaurant you I have never been to.  Things like that.

I always like to have something to strive for though and I like to pick a word for the year which I think I have picked out.  I'll give it a couple days and see if it sticks.

bobbie78:
This has been a rough year. I just want to strive for calmness. And to not let so much get to me. For example, even if the world is crumbling around me I want to find something good somewhere in that crumbling mess and go with it! Does that make sense?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version