Author Topic: Wednesday, January 11, 2017  (Read 704 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Wednesday, January 11, 2017
« on: January 11, 2017, 09:07:32 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Wednesday, January 11, 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 09:12:01 AM »
Good morning!

It's a rainy, gloomy day out there.  So dark it feels like twilight in the house.  I'll be turning on lights and baking something to help warm up the place visually and emotionally!

Wednesdays are usually my shopping days but there's nothing that I NEED right now and I'd rather not go out in the rain so I'll switch with tomorrow.  So today I will dust, vacuum and mop.  That fits in with my other plans anyway--I got out my winter decor box and am putting things up.  Plus putting up my "regular" decor that I took down for Christmas.    I'll also work on ironing and the office.  I'm making good progress there and expect to have this room done by the end of the month, which is my goal.

Dinner tonight will be stuffed shells, green salad and garlic bread.

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 10:58:13 AM »
Hello Merilee and any who follow.

We had the rain and gloom yesterday.  Most of our snow is gone, or is in dirty messy piles on the sides of the roads or in parking lots.  That almost spring ugly snow!  I'm not sad to see the ground vs. the snow, though. 

Hubby & I both got snowshoes for Christmas, and we want to get out and use them, but I'm not opposed to driving somewhere north that has nice snow - (if they promise to keep it there! ha ha!)

We had a quick warm up, and now it's back in the 20's real feel. 

I went to weight watchers this morning.  Making headway getting back to goal, but it is a constant struggle. After, went and indoor walked with my friend.  We actually walked 4 miles. So, it was a good walk.  We went to lunch at Freshii.  Not sure if you are familiar, but it is very similar to Chipotle or Q'doba.  It is quite tasty!

Now I am back home, and have some things to get done here.  Laundry was started yesterday, but I didn't get very far on that, so I need to bounce back down and get that taken care of. 

I have some computer work to do for my hubby.  I try to keep some things updated for him to make the things he needs to do easier to find.

Not sure what else I will get to today.  For some reason, I feel really tired.  My eyes are tired.  I may try to take a quick nap later.

Spinach and Artichoke Lasagna Roll Ups for dinner.  Hubs has to work a little later, so we will eat a little later. 

Hope you all have a great day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Rooney

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 04:07:11 PM »
Hey ladies!

Nothing much going on here.  We have had a stomach virus (only 3 of us so far) so I have been throwing up the last several days. Fun. :P  Starting to feel a bit better today.  You don't realize how much you do at home until you aren't able to do it for a few days.  Laundry piled up high even though I still did 3 or 4 loads a day while really sick.  But when you add in washing sheets and stuff to disinfect, it piles up anyway.  Tomorrow should be better unless others wake up feeling bad.