Author Topic: Wednesday, January 18, 2017  (Read 802 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Wednesday, January 18, 2017
« on: January 18, 2017, 08:30:15 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Wednesday, January 18, 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 08:34:13 AM »
Good morning!

Bright, cold day outside.

I don't know how much I'm going to get done today.  Yesterday my back started hurting at my tailbone.  I've started having some trouble with the muscles tightening up and that makes it painful and hard to move around.  I don't even know why it starts--I don't remember doing anything that should make it hurt.  Luckily it doesn't happen often--last time was probably around 6 months ago and before that it was a couple of years.  I have a muscle relaxer medicine that helps but it makes me sleepy so we'll see what happens.  Luckily I don't have to drive today except for the school runs and that's a half mile (yeah, I know, ridiculous but it's so cold!).

I'll be doing lots of things I can do sitting down.  I need to balance the checkbook and pay some bills.  I can work on the office.  I have some texts and emails to send/answer.  Laundry to fold. 

Have a good day!
Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wednesday, January 18, 2017
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 10:26:20 AM »
Hello All.

Merilee: hope your back stops giving you fits, and you are able to accomplish the things you want to.

I went to weight watchers, and then walked at the mall with my friend.  After, we made a quick stop at Trader Joe's, and then had lunch at Panera. 

Now, I need to call a reception venue and see if I can do a walk through to look at it.  Hoping to get this decision made soon.  But, it is a big one, because most venues give you a list of preferred caterers and bar services.  So, each one is not as cut and dry on price as just x dollars for room use.   ???

Not much else for me.  We are doing dinner out, so I need to look to see where to go for that as well. 

Hope everyone is doing well.
Our weather is warmer, like 37 or so, but gray and dull.  Feels kind of damp out there even though it isn't raining or anything.  Would love to see some sun!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25