Author Topic: Thursday, Jan. 19, 2017  (Read 715 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Thursday, Jan. 19, 2017
« on: January 19, 2017, 11:01:29 AM »
Good Afternoon Ladies!

Hope to see some you today! 

I slept late this morning.  It was so good!  I had felt like I hadn't had a good nights sleep in days, so I really took advantage of it.  Only problem was that once I did get up, I had to rush around to get ready. 

I met with a wedding coordinator at a reception venue to look at the space for son & fiancee.  It was beautiful.  Quite small, so they will have to pare down their guest list, but it is really nice.  I came home and sent them some details and we sent them photos.  So now I will wait to hear if this is what they go with.  I will be so relieved to have these major details taken care of.  It has been kind of stressful trying to get it ironed out.  A long way to go, but the rest of this stuff should fall into place once the church and reception venue are taken care of.

Now, I need to make a quick grocery list and get back out to the store.  I had planned on doing that after seeing the venue, but I didn't have time to make a list, and then I realized I needed to send them a detailed email, so now I am home trying to convince myself to get back out! 

It is a relatively warm day here, so that makes it easier to get back out there.  And by relatively, I mean like 38 degrees. Which is warm for January in Michigan!

So my main thing is groceries.  Hubs has an event to attend tonight.  I think he will be home around 9 or so.  I will either do leftovers for dinner, or maybe just a bowl of cereal or popcorn.  I'm pretty low maintenance!  LOL!!

Hope everyone has a great afternoon and evening!
Stop in and say hey if you have a minute!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Thursday, Jan. 19, 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 03:56:33 PM »
Hi Pam, I guess it's just you and me today!

I took the afternoon off and what a beautiful afternoon it was. I did a load of laundry, made dinner, and then went looking for an odd shaped carpet runner 35 inches by 88 inches. I didn't find anything that would work so I need to keep looking.

I can't wait for Sat. and Sun. since the weather will be in the 50's! I will try to pick up some fallen branches and who knows what else. Our son is coming home for the day Sunday also and I need to think of something good for dinner.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Thursday, Jan. 19, 2017
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 05:41:04 PM »
Good to see you Alice!

Thanks for not leaving me hanging!

I too am hopeful for this weekend's weather!  Fingers crossed!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25