Author Topic: Saturday, Jan. 21, 2017  (Read 668 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Saturday, Jan. 21, 2017
« on: January 21, 2017, 08:14:29 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Saturday, Jan. 21, 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 08:23:22 AM »
Hi All!!  Anybody out there today?

It is quite foggy out here this morning.  We are in a January thaw.  Temps are in the 40's this morning, and are suppose to get as high as 56*.  (Here's hoping!)  I don't really enjoy the snow or winter in general.  But, I think I have figured out how to not have those things!  Hubs and I got snow shoes for Christmas!  So, I am figuring, all we have to do to not have winter is get something snow sport related for Christmas! Next year I am thinking sleds or cross country skis! LOL!   ;D

We went to see Hidden Figures last night.  Really really good movie!  I would highly recommend it if you have the chance to see it. 

Today we are planning on going for a walk this afternoon.  Have to get out and enjoy this warm weather!  It looks like it's going to be gloomy, but warm is warm! 

I had planned on cleaning my oven earlier this week -- or maybe it was last week -- either way, I didn't get to it.  Today is the day.  I put a small bowl of ammonia in there to sit overnight.  I had seen somewhere that it helps loosen the nasty stuff.  Will see if it seems to help.

Depending on timing, we may go to Mass today.  It's at 4:00.  We will see what time we get out to walk and if we have time to get back and get ready.  I am going to try to keep an eye on the clock.  I prefer to go on Saturdays when we can.  That means we can have a really casual Sunday with a big breakfast and no hurry to get anywhere. 

Hope everyone has a nice day, and has a chance to pop in and say hi!
Good weekend to all!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25