Author Topic: October 5, 2013  (Read 1391 times)

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
October 5, 2013
« on: October 05, 2013, 08:00:41 AM »
I've nearly completed my challenge already,  ;D  but here it is anyway. I want to finish up canning the last of the grapes (it's never ending even when I think I'm nearly done, I find more.) roast and process a whole ham, roast 2 sugar pumpkins and turn into pies (or maybe 1 pie and 1 soup, haven't decided yet) and bake bread.

The crossed out items, I've already done this morning.  Yay for waking up WAY earlier than the kids.  :D
Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)

Offline Rooney

Re: October 5, 2013
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 10:55:47 AM »
Shelley you are making me feel so lazy today.  :) Husband went to run some errands in town. Really hope he gets back soon.  I need to get out several Rubbermaid tubs of baby clothing and see what is there for the two littlest. Hopefully I can come up with enough warm stuff to not have to buy anything additional.  Too bad I can't do that with the oldest.  Probably won't get to wash them until next week though.  Also need to get enough chicken cooked for meals today and tomorrow.  I also plan to bake a few treats (trying the eggless versions of them). ;)