Author Topic: Wed. Feb. 8, 2017  (Read 726 times)

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Wed. Feb. 8, 2017
« on: February 08, 2017, 06:36:58 AM »
Good Morning,

I think it's going to be a slow day today. The weather will fluctuate a bit here and it looks like it will get quite cold before another warm spell.

I need groceries but I wanted a no spend February. Essentials I guess it will be. We're having turkey patties, diced carrots and leftover mashed potatoes tonight. Later this week will be veggie beef barley soup and then spaghetti. I also need to bake bread but working all day doesn't give me enough time to make that happen. Looks like I need to wait until the weekend.

I don't get out a lot at night after work but Thurs. I have my volunteer night and that one day just makes me so tired but I like to help out. Maybe tonight I should clean out some dust bunnies I see hiding in the bathroom and the living room. It's on the ceiling and I won't be using a ladder so I have to do it from standing on the ground.

That's my day.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Wed. Feb. 8, 2017
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 09:09:30 AM »
Good morning!

It's a bright sunny day!  It's so nice to have so much light after so many gloomy days!  The storms have cleaned the air of all the pollution so it looks extra bright and clean!

I'm still not feeling really well but I don't have that exhausted feeling that I had yesterday and Monday so I'm hoping to accomplish lots today.  The house still needs to be picked up and laundry done.  So those are my priority.  Since I don't want to wear myself out, I'll pace myself on those big tasks by doing smaller ones like balancing the checkbook, paying bills, working on my goal list for February, etc.

I also need some creative time so I'll work on valentines today too.

Dinner tonight is cajun chicken rice bowls.

Have a great day!
Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wed. Feb. 8, 2017
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 10:32:03 AM »
Good Day Ladies.

Merilee, sounds like you might be on the mend.  Hope you keep making progress.  Enjoy that sunshine!  We see so little of it here during the winter.  I am always so excited when it does pop out!

Alice: looks like we are in for a bit of a rollercoaster of weather in our near future!

Today I went to weight watchers, and then walked with my friend and lunch.  (the usual Wed. for me).

We will be having an early dinner.  Hubs has to go out of town for a work event tonight. Will be back later tonight, since it is only about an hour away, but we will need to eat early so he can get there in time.
We have leftover chili, refried beans and taco meat, so I think we will just do nachos with those things.  Quick and easy, and using up what we have.

Not too much else happening around here.  Just another winter day here.  Trying to stick around home now, and see what I can get done yet this afternoon.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25