Author Topic: Tuesday, March 7, 2017  (Read 680 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Tuesday, March 7, 2017
« on: March 07, 2017, 07:19:27 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!

Hope to hear from you all today! 

I am on day two of less than exciting! LOL!  Just need to go through some papers and get rid of all the junk.  I will organize the important stuff, and trash the rest.

The dishwasher needs to be unloaded, and the few dishes in the sink need to make it in. 

I have a little research to do for wedding plans.  Nothing major, but for some info that is needed.

Dusting and vacuuming is on the agenda as well.

Even on these "boring" days, the time goes by pretty quickly!  I will be doing something and look up and think "how can it be 3:00 already?"   ;)

Hope everyone has a great day!  Check in with your list of to do's.  Maybe I am forgetting to add something to mine, and you could jog my memory!

Take Care!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Tuesday, March 7, 2017
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 07:39:13 AM »
Hi Pam and all who follow,

I got my "to do" list done yesterday. Here's what happened: I told hubby to vacuum the registers, mop the kitchen floor, find something for the legs of the chairs to slide easily on the floor, vacuum the whole house. See? Got my chores done for the day!

We had homemade pizza for supper and it was a really good one even though it dripped all over the oven and made the house super smoky.

My chores for today are to spackle the bathroom downstairs, I mean, tell hubby to spackle. This will all end today since his new job starts in earnest tomorrow. He likes it when we have specific things for him to do. That way he has a goal to reach and satisfaction when he completes them.

We're having leftover pizza tonight but some day this week will be spaghetti. I also see a rather big container of chicken stock in the freezer so I want to use that for something also. I'm up for ideas.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Tuesday, March 7, 2017
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 08:45:56 AM »
Good morning!

It's a bit cold out there right now but will warm up to mid 40s by this afternoon.  So all the snow we got Sunday night should be gone today.  Most of it was gone yesterday.

Today's another regular day.  House, laundry, ironing, grocery shopping.  I need to get a new iron. 

Dinner tonight will be pita bread pizzas.  If it's warm enough (should be) and not too windy (shouldn't be), we'll cook them on the grill. 

Hava a great day!

Merilee

Alice--too funny that you accomplished your chores by having your hubby do them.  ;D