Author Topic: Monday, March 20, 2017  (Read 987 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Monday, March 20, 2017
« on: March 20, 2017, 08:01:21 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Monday, March 20, 2017
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 08:18:05 AM »
Happy First Day of Spring!!!!! 

Can it be?  Can it be?!!  Oh, I want it to be, so badly!  8)
We are suppose to get to 52* today!  Not much sun, but I still think it will start to feel Spring-like.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.  Ours felt long because we went to the movie Friday early in the day, Even though hubby had a couple of things to do for work, and was in and out, Friday felt weekend-y. 
We saw Beauty and the Beast.  My review? -  So amazingly good!!  I highly recommend it!  I was concerned that it was going to be too intense, but it really wasn't.  It was true to the animated version, but was different enough to be "new" and updated.  I surprised at how much I loved it. 

We watched basketball a good part of the rest of the weekend I guess.  It was just a completely relaxing weekend. 

Hubs is out of town until tomorrow night.  He left yesterday afternoon, so another couple days away.  :P 

My day consists of picking up, dusting and vacuuming.  Also hoping to get outside at some point for a walk.  I need it so badly.  I feel like even though it has been quite mild, this winter has been endless!  We did have some kind of thunderstorm last night though.  So weird!  I kept hearing this rumbling in the house, like somebody was walking around or rattling doors or something.  I was starting to get a little apprehensive, when I realized it was the weather outside!  (thankfully!!  ;D)

Dinner will be -- whatever I throw together for me.  Could be popcorn, or cereal, or ice cream or whatever! 
Hope everyone has an amazing day!  Would love to hear what you are all up to!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 11:41:25 AM »
Hi every(one),

I remember hearing a bit of thunder but not bad enough to scare me. I felt safe because my son was home. Hubby was at work and I don't know if he came home before, during or after the storm. I had a restless sleep again and then my cat moved from the foot of the bed to my head where she began licking my forehead. She must have sensed I was unwell and moved to take care of me! I keep having sleep issues where my body just aches during the night, I am hot and I catch myself moaning and whimpering. I just don't know what is going on. Are these normal menopause things or is something wrong with me? Anyone?

We had a nice weekend as well. Got my youngest daughter to her plane Friday during the rain, sleet, slippery weather and she is nicely with our friends in Florida for the week. My son came home for his spring break and has been working on getting ahead on his homework.

We shopped a bit for groceries and found a few discounted items that made for a delicious lunch on Saturday and Sunday. I made a few side dishes from pantry stuff. We didn't do a whole lot now that I'm thinking about it!

We got a walk in on both Sat. and Sun. and I think I should get one in tonight. By big toes hurt a little bit and the pain shoots from the big knuckle to the bottom of my foot. I also have plantar fascitis but I wear orthotics in almost all of my shoes. I'm falling apart.

Oh, well, on with life. Nothing else to report.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2017, 03:03:11 PM »
Alice - I hear you on the falling apart.  I feel the same way.  I got down on my knees to find a dish in the lower cabinets and my left knee swelled up and hurt for almost a month!  And that was with me using a memory foam cushion to kneel on.  I have restless nights also, so the problems you are having are most likely normal.  I get so hot at night and wake up every couple of hours.  Fun times, huh?
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn