Author Topic: Be Prepared  (Read 5768 times)

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
Re: Be Prepared
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2013, 09:58:13 PM »
I've been trying to see these lamps for a full 24 hours now, but every time I clicked, their site was down.  I sure felt left out here for a while.  ;D  I finally got to see them and I love them too!  I think I may add that to my christmas wish list!
Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)

Offline Rooney

« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2013, 10:03:18 PM »
Janice you are so right about making sure things work.  Last time the power went out we found out that we had 6 flashlights in the house, but the only one that worked was a miniature spiderman flashlight that belonged to one of the boys.  We had to hang this from the ceiling fan so the littles could go to sleep (still afraid of the dark). Yep, not too prepared. :P
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 10:04:48 PM by Rooney »

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2013, 11:24:13 PM »
Pixie, I'm from Ohio as well and I remember that terrible ice storm. We were without power for 6 days! I remember I had all of my frozen food in the trunk of our car. It was so cold out that it kept my food from going bad! Thank God!
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.