Author Topic: Thursday, March 3, 2017  (Read 1159 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Thursday, March 3, 2017
« on: March 30, 2017, 06:29:32 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Thursday, March 3, 2017
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2017, 06:41:52 AM »
Good morning!

I am up way too early, which means I will pay for it later today, but I'm up so I'm taking advantage of the time.

I have no commitments today until evening so I'm really going to take advantage of the time today.  I'm going to finish projects that I've started but not quite finished. 

So here's the "unfinished projects" list:

1.  Finish garage--put stuff away.  Load donations in van.  Take whatever needs to go to the shed there.  Break down the cardboard boxes for recycling.  Sweep the floor really well.  Wipe cobwebs off of window.

2.  Financial--Gather tax papers (I know where they are--just need to get them all in one place).  Transfer credit card balance from a high-interest card to a lower interest card.  Pay a few bills. 

Today's work:  laundry, dust, clean floors.

Also, I need to shop for Jordan's birthday presents--his birthday is on Saturday!  And start his birthday cake--he wants a German chocolate cake, and the recipe I'm going to use is a layered cake.  I only have one pan so I'll have to do this in stages.

A busy day but it should be a good one!

Dinner tonight is the parmesan chicken, mushroom rice, dilly lime carrots and fruit we were supposed to have last night.  A change in plans pushed that menu to tonight. :)

Merilee

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2017, 07:36:31 AM »
I'm glad it's not March 3, Merilee! Nice thought but I like being at March 30 since that is closer to warm summer!

Got our big bay window replaced yesterday so today is inside work since it's raining so much here. It will continue into tomorrow but there is plenty of inside stuff to do.

Dinner tonight is unknown but I need hubby fed and out the door by 7 because he has to work. I don't want to plan too much since workers are at home all day and I never know if they need to cut power or do something where I might have a crockpot going. So I wait until I get home and then make dinner.

I can't believe we're a day away until April! I am ready for some warmth. It has been chilly around here. I want to smell newly mowed grass, laundry on the clothesline, fresh veggies, shorts, capris, sandals, etc.

That's it for me today! How is your day coming along, everyone?

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2017, 08:42:32 AM »
Good morning!

We are expecting more thunderstorms this afternoon and tonight.  I just hope it's not one of those nights I sit up listening for tornado warnings.  We don't have a storm shelter or basement, so times like these are very stressful to me.

We will be leaving here in a little while to go to a couple of stores and have lunch before I drop Emily off at her art class.  She needs some summer clothes as it is already getting warm and humid outside.  I need to find her some shorts and capris. 

I need to get busy fixing my pizza dough for tomorrow.  It's an overnight dough so I need to do it today.  I made enough sauce last week to have for tomorrow, so we are good there. 

Talk to you later!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 08:58:14 AM »
I'm glad it's not March 3, Merilee! Nice thought but I like being at March 30 since that is closer to warm summer!

Alice

Well, there you go, I was up way too early that I didn't even notice I left off the 0!!  I think it's nap time.  ;D

Merilee