Author Topic: Friday, April 7, 2017  (Read 1017 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Friday, April 7, 2017
« on: April 07, 2017, 07:35:30 AM »
Good Morning All!!
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Friday, April 7, 2017
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 07:42:10 AM »
Hello Ladies!

Friday has arrived, and it has brought the sun with it!  Thankful for that!  It's still only 28*, and I don't know how long the sun will be around, but I am so glad to see it!

Today I have a couple of errands to run.  Need to get to Meijer to pick up a couple things that are only on sale until tomorrow. 

The baseball game was cancelled yesterday (and they made that call early in the day - yay!), so now we are going tonight.  Well - this afternoon really.  Doors open at 4, double header starts at 5.  We are in a suite with some friends, so at least we don't have to worry about the weather too much.  Thankful for that.  Otherwise I wouldn't choose to go this early in the season.  I don't do that kind of cold when I don't have to!

Waiting on hubs to finish getting ready and out the door so I can jump in the shower and get ready.  I had wanted to have done that already, but I usually wait until he is done, so I don't impede his morning progress.

Hope everyone has a productive and happy day!
Let us know what you have going on.
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Friday, April 7, 2017
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 08:55:05 AM »
Good Morning and a Friday as well!

So, so glad it's a Friday. I need to go find a nice shower curtain and a rod for the new shower. I have the liner but I want the decorative curtain on the outside. I also want curtain rings (full circle) and not the half ones since I had those before and they come off the rod more often than I like. I'm not buying a lot of accessories since after all the construction I can't really afford it. I'll be looking at resale shops first and go from there.

Our meals have been filling the last couple of days but they weren't my favorite either. I made tomato soup following a recipe but it was so bland. Then I made chicken and provolone sandwiches to go with it but they were bland also. Maybe it was just my tastebuds. I have to think of something better for tonight.

Today is sunshine but cold. I heard we are going to get up to 70 degrees by Sunday and Monday. That would be very nice. I'm ready to open some windows and turn off the furnace. I also need to clean up inside the house from all the construction. Hubby is painting so hopefully by tomorrow we can put up the blinds again.

I have to do some outside cleanup as well. Yesterday was so windy that there are twigs and branches all over the yard again. I also need to get our fertilizer down sometime before the next rain (looks like Monday).

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats