Author Topic: Wednesday, April 19, 2017  (Read 925 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Wednesday, April 19, 2017
« on: April 19, 2017, 09:46:37 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2017, 09:48:27 AM »
Good morning!

Working around the house today as I have no outside commitments.  Nathan is on a field trip with the kindergarten classes today so they won't be back till 1 pm (instead of 12 noon).  So I'm determined to get lots done this morning!

On my list:

House pickup
Laundry
Ironing
Menu planning (done!)
Clean out van
Work on office
Work on garage
Work on bedroom
Get flowers planted
Get holding boxes emptied

Hope you all have a good day!

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2017, 11:57:08 AM »
Hi Merilee and anyone else who pops in!

I had such a nice day with my friend yesterday!  We went for a nice long walk with her granddaughter.

I came home and watched my son's game on line.  He did get in to pitch for one inning.  It didn't go that well for him.  But in the 2nd game (that I was unaware was going to happen, so I didn't watch  :P) he got in for a few innings and did really well. 

I did a little more genealogy research, and found that my 12x great grandfather and grandmother were on the Mayflower.  It has me wanting to learn more about the Pilgrims and that era of history. (You know, all that stuff we were suppose to learn back in grade school?)  Maybe I will look for a book to read.

Not too much happening for me today.  I went to weight watchers, and then walked and lunched with my friend.  I swung by the dollar store to pick up a couple things for a flower bed I am going to put next to my shed.  Going to try to get that started in the next couple days. 

Hope everyone has a great day.  We are having a nice day, but rain could be coming tomorrow.
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 01:37:16 PM »
Hi everyone. A little late but I'm here.

Kind of a slow and sleepy day today. It just rained for a few minutes, pretty hard. Not sure if I'll be able to get my walk in tonight or not. I will keep my eyes on the weather for sure.

We had a really good Jordanian meal last night that I made from a recipe my youngest daughter wanted me to try. Comfort food for sure. It was only me and hubby so I think there might be enough leftover for tonight. It called for yogurt so I used my homemade yogurt which was so good. If there isn't enough for two tonight, I'll make myself some crab pasta salad.

I can't believe we're at the tail end of April already. In about 4 weeks it will be graduation and then 4 years of college is done already for our second child. It blows my mind a bit. I remember that in talking to family and friends there was always "the 7 year plan" because that would have been our 7 most expensive years with three kids either in high school or college or both. Now we're down to one more year. I can't wait because then we can concentrate on a few things that need to be done like new cars, perhaps a vacation and simply just building up our savings again.  Maybe just relaxing the tight shoestring and not living so tight.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats