Author Topic: Tuesday, April 25, 2017  (Read 953 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Tuesday, April 25, 2017
« on: April 25, 2017, 07:09:20 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 07:18:38 AM »
Hello All!  Hope to see lots of you here today!

We are in for a beautiful day.  Probably in the 70's.  It is so welcome after such a long dull winter.

I got my flower bed all set up and filled with dirt.  Planted flower seeds.  We will see how they do.  It is a pretty shaded spot, so I'm not sure how it will go, but I am hopeful.  I will pick up some marigolds to add when I have a chance. 
I am a little sore from hauling dirt, but it's all good.  Hopefully I can get out and walk to work all that out.

Besides walking, I want to get outside and do some raking and cleaning up in the backyard.  It is a never ending job it seems like!  It is going to be ready to be mowed so I want to make sure all the debris is taken care of. 

I have a few indoor things to take care of as well.  Just the day to day.  Dishwasher needs to be unloaded, a few piles of paperwork/mail that needs to be dealt with.  Those kinds of things. 

Hope you all have a great day.  Would love to hear what you are up to today!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 08:48:57 AM »
Good morning!

Rainy day today, and is supposed to be rainy over the next few days.  No complaining here--that's our water supply so the more it rains now, the longer we can put off turning on our sprinklers, and the more water we can save for when we *really* need it.

I haven't got anything scheduled for today so it's an at home day!  I worked on the office yesterday afternoon/last night and got the floor cleaned up.  So now it's on to the desk and work table.

I'd also like to work in the garage.  It's mostly just things that need to be put away.

I think I'll save some of the house work for Jordan to work on with me--he's been falling asleep when he gets home from school and then waking up in the middle of the night so we need to adjust his sleep schedule.

Tonight is Cub Scouts den meeting for Alex and a school event for Christie.

Dinner tonight is chicken pepper stir fry, rice, salad and fruit.

Merilee