Author Topic: Monday, May 15, 2017  (Read 962 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Monday, May 15, 2017
« on: May 15, 2017, 09:14:15 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Monday, May 15, 2017
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 09:16:53 AM »
Good morning and here we are in the middle of another month!

Mother's Day was really nice.  We went to church then my husband and oldest son made dinner.  They cleaned up too!  My two younger boys planted seeds in cups for their Mother's Day gift to me.  It's pretty low key around here on Mother's Day but that's OK--the best gift is not having to make dinner and not having to clean up afterward. :)

Today starts the countdown to the end of school!  10 more days!  So much to do to be ready for graduation and vacation.

Today I'm working on clothes management aka laundry and getting the house picked up.  Those are the main goals.  I need to return some blinds to the store and get another package that actually has all the parts so I can hang it up. 

Tonight is Christie's final concert. 

Not sure what dinner will be--need to tweak the menu and pull stuff out of the freezer.

Merilee

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Monday, May 15, 2017
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2017, 09:46:02 AM »
Good Morning, Merilee,

We're heading into a very busy week as well. It is finals week and then two kids move out of their college apartments and back home. It will be busy when they come home. I deliberately did not grocery shop this weekend because I think there will be a lot of food stuff being brought back home and my pantry might be filled again. Son is graduating on Saturday so he will stay all week in his apartment while daughter comes home mid-week. I just hope all their stuff fits in our little house. We do have a barn out back that we can put stuff in for the summer.

At least we are having a lot of nice days lately. It's been quite nice to be outside and we're back to walking. I lost my groove while I was sick a couple of weeks ago and then a very cold spell kept me from walking but we're back at it again. Hubby is creating new routes so it won't be boring.

That's it for me.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats