Author Topic: Wednesday, May 17, 2017  (Read 997 times)

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
« on: May 17, 2017, 07:39:44 AM »
Oh, Oh, we're a dwindling crowd! Anyone home today?

I was able to mow the lawn yesterday after the riding mower didn't start hubby went on youtube to find a cure and he did!  So I mowed when I got home from work. I like mowing. Then I sprinkled some places I had put new seed out as well as the flowers. It was quite warm yesterday but we still turned on the oven and made pizza for supper.

After we both got cleaned up from the mowing and watering, we went to the basement family room to watch a movie. It is so nice and cool in the basement and we got nicely cooled off. It was a delicious night of sleep as the evening cooled off nicely. Today, we switching our bedsheets from the winter flannel to the summer cool cotton. Also this weekend I need to swap my winter clothing out for the summer clothing.

Today is moving daughter home from college and getting her unpacked. Tomorrow is a normal day but Friday is moving son home from college with graduation on Saturday afternoon and a celebration dinner in the evening. I never enjoy moving kids around. It is so busy and very cluttered. Some things will need to get packed in the barn for the year and other stuff get packed in their rooms.

Dinner tonight is probably leftover pizza for hubby and nothing for me since I'm out moving the daughter back home.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats