Author Topic: Thursday, June 29, 2017  (Read 926 times)

Offline 4kidsmom

Thursday, June 29, 2017
« on: June 29, 2017, 08:33:42 AM »
Good morning!

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Thursday, June 29, 2017
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 08:35:03 AM »
Good morning!

I'm tired this morning.  I'm feeling stressed about some things going on right now and I didn't sleep well last night because of it.

Today I'm going to deal with some of the things I'm feeling stressed about. Hopefully that will help.  That will be my main objective today.  We'll see what else I can get done.

Hope you all have a good day.

Merilee

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Thursday, June 29, 2017
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 08:59:42 AM »
Hi everyone!

I took the afternoon off yesterday and I called it "the calm before the storm" afternoon off.  I made myself available to my oldest daughter if she needed me for anything which she did. Then we got most of our groceries for the week. I made a huge pot of spaghetti that can was for dinner last night and then for lunches for anyone who needs a quick meal.

We went for a 3 mile walk but stayed a bit closer to home because the rain was threatening to come. We only got a few droplets on us but three miles was still an OK walk. I got to bed on time last night and woke up to the sound of rain sometime during the night but I fell right back to sleep. I was awake at 5:30 am getting ready to start the exciting day at work. Everyone is shifting offices around today. I moved last week so now I'm just an observer. It is crazy to watch people moving into offices that others have to move out. But by the end of the day, everyone will have shifted to their new work places. Everyone should have cleaned out the offices so the new occupants have a nice and tidy place to move in. Looks like it's all going OK.

I'm going to have a 4 day holiday weekend coming up. We get Monday off because we have to get 10 holidays in our year so we get a couple of "special" days as holidays. I am so happy for a long weekend but hubby does not get Monday off so we are unable to do anything special for the whole weekend. It's hubby's birthday on Monday and maybe I'll take him out for dinner. He might prefer to stay home and grill something. Saturday is the 7th anniversary of hubby's dad's death so that is a day to remember. His mom will probably have  a rough day.

So that's it for my day. How's your day?

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats