Author Topic: Friday, Aug. 8, 2017  (Read 986 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Friday, Aug. 8, 2017
« on: September 08, 2017, 09:50:06 AM »
 8) Good Day Ladies!  8)
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Friday, Aug. 8, 2017
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 10:05:34 AM »
Here it is!  It's FRIDAY!!

My weekend has been blown to bits!  :o  No big deal, but hubs had to go up North this morning, and won't be back until Sunday.  It is unexpected, so I have to readjust what my expectations for the weekend were.  Bummer!  He had to go to record his radio show because some businesses up there bought sponsorships, and they were on a time sensitive deal.  Like they had to air on certain dates, and this was the only time they could go to record them and get them aired when it was needed.  Luckily, we didn't have anything personal planned or scheduled, so it is just up to me to adjust my thoughts on what I wanted to do.  It's fine.

I have a couple things on my agenda today.  A couple of wedding projects, and I need to go get 24 packs of soda (we call it "pop") that are on sale - for the rehearsal dinner.  Future dil thinks it's hilarious that we call soda "pop", so I thought it would be fun to have it, and put a sign designating it as such!  I think we only need 3 cases, and since I can get it at a good price, I need to go get that today.  I also need to get an anniversary card for my parents.  Their anniv. is next week. 

My projects are labeling wine that we are giving as favors at the rehearsal dinner.  We got cheap wine (that is actually really good), and I made labels with the bride & groom and the wedding date and gave them a cute new name. ("Marital Bliss Moscato" and "Mr & Mrs Merlot").  I found labels that were big enough to cover the original label.  I printed them and labeled them all this morning.  So, that job is done.  The other project is to make the remembrance ribbon the best man will wear.  I got the ribbon yesterday.  That should take all of 10 minutes or so.  Check and Check! 

Not much else on my to do list. 
We went to the game last night.  We parked about a half a mile away so that we could get a bit of a walk in.  Bad news is, that it was raining on the way in.  I had an umbrella, so it was fine.  The rain passed over, so they played, (but lost  :()  It was pretty chilly, but we had fun anyway.

It is sunny today, for now anyway, but only in the low 60's.  At least it isn't snowing! 
Keeping all in the path of Irma in prayer.  Hoping it loses power, or turns back out to the ocean.

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25