Author Topic: October 2, 2017  (Read 807 times)

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
October 2, 2017
« on: October 02, 2017, 07:23:54 AM »
Good Morning and welcome to October!

We had a lovely weekend with nice temperatures. There seems to always be a lot of things to do on Saturday morning and this weekend was just as busy.

There was a dirty kitchen floor that needed mopping and the rugs washed. There was an elliptical that was broken and now the new parts installed and put back together. I also mopped the laundry room floor that was dirty. Then there was a cat that needed grooming. We shopped a bit and came home with much more than what we needed. But, in my defense, the prices were very good and it could still fit in my already packed freezer.

We also did our daily walk. Then a visit to my parents. Hubby stayed behind to play piano which he desperately wanted to do since he rarely has time. Then it was dinner prep time. We had pork stir fry and watched a movie on Netflix.

Sunday, we had MIL over for lunch and I made a beef roast, mashed potatoes and cabbage. I always make a good meal when she comes over because she won't cook for herself anymore. She says it's easier to just pick something up. I don't like that she does that.

We had our daily walk and then the weekend was over. That always happens. The weekends are gone **POOF** just like that.

How's your week looking?

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats