Author Topic: Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017  (Read 829 times)

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017
« on: October 18, 2017, 07:51:26 AM »
Good Morning to all!

Oh, it's such a beautiful sunny morning here in West Michigan!

We had a busy night last night but not a crazy busy night. I warmed up leftovers for two of us so I also scrounged around to see what I could make quickly. Not sure if this is good or not but it turned out to be enchiladas. I had corn tortillas, a mexican cooking sauce that tasted like enchilada sauce, some cheese, and homemade refried beans and a can of cream of mushroom soup. I cooked up some ground beef, added the beans then filled the torilla. Over that I poured the soup and cooking sauce with cheese and baked until bubbly. I took a small taste and it was pretty good. We'll just see if anyone eats that today or not.

I want to make a chicken adobo but various recipes are confusing me. Do you or do you not add soy sauce? Some do and some don't. I really want to try that.

We got our walk in last night and I really enjoyed that. 3.7 miles. But the sun goes down quite early each day and pretty soon we won't be able to go at all. I just don't know what we're going to do.

Someone did laundry and hung it on the clothesline so at least I didn't have to do that. Someone also changed the kitty litter box but someone didn't collect the garbage and get that set out. No problem, I got that one covered.

Not much going on for me today!

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wednesday, Oct. 18, 2017
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 01:57:48 PM »
Hi Alice and any who check in.

My day has been busy.  Went to weight watchers, and then my friend and I went shopping.  We went to the outlet mall.  I got a new pair of jeans and a cute long sweater as well as a couple of t-shirt type shirts. 

Just got home, and now have put a whole chicken in the oven for dinner.  Hope it is done by dinner time.  I needed to make something that hubby could use the leftovers over the weekend while I am gone. 

I have a load of laundry to finish -- still!  Will do that shortly.

Just a long day already.  I am feeling tired.

Hope you all are having a good day.
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25