Author Topic: Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017  (Read 1021 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017
« on: October 19, 2017, 08:09:43 AM »
Good Morning!!
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 08:14:12 AM »
Hi Ladies!

Hope all are off to a great start to your day!

I have a long to do list for today.  At least long in my world!  Probably will look like less than some of you do in a morning!  LOL!!

Leaving first thing in the morning for girls weekend.  Have some prep for that.  Need to decide what I'm going to be wearing, and pack my bag.
Need to do some food prep as well. 
Have to run to Aldi for a couple things I forgot the last time I was there.
Need to make a pot of chili so hubs won't feel the need to eat out all weekend.
Dishwasher
Put away laundry

We are going out to dinner and to see Wicked downtown tonight.  It is my favorite musical, so I am looking forward to that. 
I need to meet up with hubs kind of early.  Need to leave home about 4:30.
So, I best get busy checking off my list!

Hope you all have a great day and weekend!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 08:35:26 AM »
Good morning!

Pam, it sounds like you are busy, busy, busy!  Hope you are able to cross everything off your list today.

I am still taking it a little slow since my fall last week.  Hopefully I will be back at 100% before long.  Emily is better, but her cough sounds terrible.  We will be doing some school work shortly, but the dogs need walked and fed first.  We need to leave after lunch to go to 4H.  That will take up a good chunk of the afternoon, so supper tonight will be chili dogs, fast and easy.

Talk to you all later!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 09:09:16 AM »
Good morning!

I have two days off from school for our fall break and I am in full homemaker mode!  My time these days is so limited and precious that when I get a few days off, I take full advantage of it!

I've got a really long list of things I hope to accomplish this weekend.  A lot of it is little 5 minute type jobs so hopefully I can get through it really quickly.

We're also going to have some fun.  On the list is: going to the pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins, going to a local shopping center that is old historic homes and doing their "witch hunt" (they have mannequins dressed as witches in various displays around the shops), taking a drive up in the mountains to see the fall colors and going to the children's museum (we bought Alex and Nathan a year membership for Christmas last year).

Hope you all have a great day!

Merilee