Author Topic: Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2017  (Read 965 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2017
« on: October 24, 2017, 07:07:35 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!   :D
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2017
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 07:59:56 AM »
Hi Ladies!

Hope to see some of you here today.

My day is a staying at home and try to be focused enough to get some things accomplished kind of day.  It is cool and rainy here again. 

Laundry is done, so that is off my list.  I made 2 big pots of chicken broth, so I need to get that all put into containers and into the freezer. 

I need to go through some clothes and find some of our warmer things.  We are going to the Upper Peninsula for a few days next week, and it is forecast to snow up there.  :o  Hopefully it will not be to bad.  But, we will for sure need to be prepared for anything.
So, clothes sorting is on the agenda for today.

Hubs is out of town, so I can do whatever until late.  No dinner plan as of yet.  Might be a cereal kind of night.

Not much else happening in my world.  I spent most of the day yesterday going through photos and doing a little editing of them before posting to my college girls fb page.  That and laundry and working on the chicken stock, so I at least felt pretty accomplished yesterday.  Hoping to keep moving along and not get caught up on the computer or TV.

Hope everyone is having a good day.  Please let us know what you are up to.

Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2017
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 12:06:56 PM »
I'm here reading all (OK, the few) posts! I just don't always have time to reply right away.

It's still raining cats and dogs around here. Just when I think there is a break, it starts all over again. I don't like this much rain all at once.

I just had another evening last night of being unsettled. I was pretty busy, then the added rains which is frustrating and stressful, then getting dinner on, no walk, bookwork and other finances just made me unsettled. That's why I slept terribly. I was already awake at 1:30 and only just dozed after that.

Our son started a new job and for now he's working 7 - 3 but after training he'll work from 7 am to 7 pm so I want his life to be settled as he gets used to his new routine.

We had plenty of leftovers last night but tonight I have to cook. Not sure what we're having. I want to do instant pot chili frito pie but it calls for a fine yellow corn meal that is a very thin cornmeal to mix with warm water to add to the chili. I only have the regular yellow corn meal so I'm not sure if that would work or not. Or else, I have to go find this type of cornmeal (masarepa precooked yellow corn meal by Goya). If that doesn't work, then I'll probably do a bean beef taco layered dip and then we'll scoop that into flour torilllas. I might also make a potato soup that will be in the fridge at the ready for anyone who needs a little for lunches or whenever they want something. I was always a day ahead but now it caught up with me so I have to get ahead again.

That is it for me.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats