Author Topic: Friday, Nov. 3, 2017  (Read 1094 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Friday, Nov. 3, 2017
« on: November 03, 2017, 12:48:00 PM »
Good Afternoon whoever may stop by.

I am back after a lovely trip for our anniversary!  We went to the upper peninsular of Michigan from Saturday through yesterday.  It was so nice to have some time together.  It was quite cold up there, and on Halloween morning we woke up to about 4 inches of snow.  The sun was shining, so it was actually quite pretty.  We visited a couple of lighthouses as well.  There really wasn't much to do up there since a lot of places are closed until Spring now. 

Today my HS friend was suppose to come up and we were going to go to the art museum and to a movie, but she texted me this morning and said she had come down with a bug that had been going around her family.  We are hoping to do our day on Monday instead.  Hope she will feel up to it by then. 

I needed to go get groceries anyway, so I did that instead.  I have a pot of chicken noodle soup simmering on the stove now.  I need to really detox after all of the indulgences from our trip.  It sure will seem good to eat food that I make myself.  My body is not used to eating out so much. 

Hope everyone has had a good few days.  Seems like Alice has been a little lonely in here!  Hope to hear from a few more of you!

Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25