Author Topic: Wed. Nov. 8, 2017  (Read 821 times)

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Wed. Nov. 8, 2017
« on: November 08, 2017, 07:56:58 AM »
Good morning, everyone.

A cold morning this morning but 48 degrees later today.

Nothing going on.

I'd love to read long listings of your day!

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wed. Nov. 8, 2017
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2017, 01:22:03 PM »
Not much here either Alice!

Weight watchers as usual.  First meeting with our new leader. (other leader retired).  It was good, and I think will be a good fit for our group.  Walked outside.  It was a bit chilly, but by the time we got to 3 miles, we both were quite warm.  Lunched, and then I needed to run to Sam's club.  I had to get some cheerios.  Also picked up some jalapenos, and a cuddleduds base layer shirt.  Thought I was going to have to make a 2nd stop for Estroven tablets, but Sam's had those too, for a really decent price.  So one stop took care of it all!  I have been taking Black Kohosh to battle hot flashes, but lately it hasn't been enough.  So I am adding the Estroven hoping it provides relief.

Now I have been updating my hub's events list that he uses for his radio show, and for work.  It is an extensive list, and really needed to be updated.  This could keep me busy most of the rest of the day and evening. 

I started reading Ginger Zee's (Good Morning America) new book.  Her publisher sent a promo copy to hubs.  We have known her for a long time since she is from the area.  She is super sweet.  The book so far is interesting.  Funny to see mention of a lot people that we personally know.  Maybe that makes it more interesting for me.

So, I will keep working on the events list, and then read a little bit more.  Hubs is gone until late tomorrow, so I am on my own again.

Nothing much else happening here.  At least the sun in shining!
Would love to hear from anybody else who might stop by!  Even if it is just a quick hello!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25