Author Topic: Wednesday, November 15, 2017  (Read 844 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Wednesday, November 15, 2017
« on: November 15, 2017, 08:37:31 AM »
Good Day Ladies!

:)   :)   :)
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wednesday, November 15, 2017
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 08:46:30 AM »
Hello any and all!

It is a rainy, dreary, blah kind of day in my world! 

Went to weight watchers meeting.  My friend and I decided that we would skip our normal walk and lunch because of the weather.  Neither of us were feeling it.

Hubs and I spent the day yesterday Christmas shopping.  It was a beautiful mostly sunny and not too cold day.   We got a good start on our shopping, so I feel good about that.  We got home around 7:30 last night. 

Not too much for me today.  Hubs is out of town for the day.  Will be home around dinner or later though, so that will be good.  I was going to just have leftovers for dinner since I thought he wasn't going to make it home.  I think I will go ahead and make some chicken stir-fry though.  I have some colored peppers that are cut up and need to be used before going bad.  Will use those and an onion and maybe some water chestnuts.  I think there a little leftover broccoli from dinner the other night as well, so I can throw that in too. 
If he makes it home for dinner, great, if not, it will be here when he gets here. 

Need to make a couple of phone calls, and do a little computer work for hubs, so will get that done so I can check it off my list.

Hope all of you are doing well.  Would love to hear what you are all up to!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Wednesday, November 15, 2017
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2017, 09:12:03 AM »
Hi Pam and anyone one else who makes it on here today,

I did take 1/2 day off yesterday to get the lawn cleaned up from all the leaves before the rain hit today. It was a rather nice day and perfect for outside work. I got dinner going (planned out and meats out of the freezer to thaw) and then tackled the great outdoors. There wasn't a whole lot of new leaves that fell but still enough for an afternoon of work. I even got all the hostas trimmed and other things cut down for the winter.

I came back inside and finished meal prep. Scalloped potatoes in the crock pot, chicken in the instant pot, green beans for a side dish. I also made the small pkg. of brown rice in case someone didn't want potatoes. Then I started thawing out my smoked turkey and I hope to fix that over the weekend. I also thawed out ground beef for a tater tot casserole tonight.  I've never fixed a smoked turkey before so I'm not really sure what to do with it. Since it's cooked I guess I don't need to do anything but heat it or eat it cold.

I didn't get anything done in the house yesterday though. But that's OK, I didn't intend to.

I have nothing else for today since it's raining anyway. We'll watch Survivor tonight if we don't forget. Our older body's are having adjustment issues to the time change. We want to go to bed by 8 pm already! Not good at all.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats