Author Topic: Tuesday, Nov. 21. 2017  (Read 987 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Tuesday, Nov. 21. 2017
« on: November 21, 2017, 07:39:07 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!!!
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Tuesday, Nov. 21. 2017
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 07:57:40 AM »
Hi all!

I have been off my normal routine as of late, and it has me a little boggled.  Hubs has this week off of work.  I should say he has "off".  He doesn't really unplug that much, and he has a huge project he is working on that needs to be done tomorrow, so that is what he is up to.  We did go to a movie yesterday afternoon.  We saw Goodbye Christopher Robin.  It was the true story of A.A. Milne and how the Winnie the Pooh stories came about and the aftermath of it all.  It was interesting, but kind of depressing all the same.  It was a relaxing afternoon all in all.

Last night I did some Christmas shopping on kohls.com.  Their black friday deals are available now.  I got a few gifts at great prices.  Plus I got $30 of Kohl's cash for later. I didn't have time to go through the whole site, so I might stop back in there and look again today sometime.  Not sure when though. I do need to do a few things around here.

My to do list include but is not limited to:
Laundry (been putting off for 2 days now!)
Give myself a manicure (want to have nails done for Thanksgiving, but we are going out tonight, so I might as well have them done for that as well - right?)
Pick up and put away a bunch of "stuff" that has gathered in small (and some medium to large) piles. 
Make candied jalapenos. (won't take but a minute to do, but I keep ignoring this project, so now's the time!)

Guess I should get busy and get a start on all my duties.

We are going to Les Misarables tonight!  My second favorite musical.  It's the Broadway touring company, so I'm sure it will be amazing. Will just do soup here for dinner before going, so nothing too major there.  I have some in the freezer that I will grab out and throw into a crockpot.  Quick and easy.

Hope all of you are having a great week!
How are your preparations for Thanksgiving coming along?  We go to my parent's, and she refused to let me do anything, so my preparations involve giving myself a manicure at this point.  ::)

Hope to see some of you pop in and say hi!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Tuesday, Nov. 21. 2017
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2017, 07:58:45 AM »
Good morning, everyone!

I thought I saw sunshine this morning but now it's overcast.  Hmm, I wanted a nice sunshiny day.

I got a lot done after work yesterday. I did get my few groceries I needed before the weekend, made a casserole for supper (which the three of us plowed through!), did a load of laundry and some paperwork. By that time we watched the final part of a movie we began on Sunday night but just couldn't finish. Then it was bedtime and now it's Tuesday already.

We have used all our leftovers so tonight I have to think of things to make. I think I will make some dinner rolls to go along with Thanksgiving dinner. We're having a non-traditional dinner that MIL is making and that is chicken pot pie with garlic toast. I think I would rather have dinner rolls so I'm make those and take them along without making a fuss. Tonight and tomorrow's meals are still up in the air. I do know that it will be made at home so I'll think about it today. last night was a turkey cordon bleu and the breadcrumb and parmesan crunchy topping was the favorite part! My men were almost fighting over who could get the crunchiest part!  Too funny.

My daughter in Italy is getting homesick....not what I need to hear. Roommate issues are making her even more ready to come home. She is on a "Sister City" scholarship that is sister city of Grand Rapids, Mi and Perugia, Italy. There is also a sister city in Seattle, WA to Perugia, Italy. She really needs to stick it out for another month. This study abroad will have her university credits transfer to her college here in Michigan so she can't let it go especially if she wants to graduate in June.  Just about 3 1/2 weeks left.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats