Author Topic: Wednesday, Nov. 29, 2017  (Read 950 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Wednesday, Nov. 29, 2017
« on: November 29, 2017, 10:42:32 AM »
Hi Ladies!!

:) :) :)
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wednesday, Nov. 29, 2017
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 10:53:08 AM »
Good Afternoon any and all!

It is a pretty nice day here in West Michigan. The sun in shining, and it is in the mid 40's.  Pretty decent for the end of November.  Wait - did I say end of November??  Who came in and stole November??  Can't believe that December is just minutes away practically!

I went to weight watchers this morning, and then walked with my friend.  We grabbed a bite to eat, and then I stopped into Penzeys Spices on the way home.  A friend was telling me they had an abundance of venison, and didn't know what to do with it.  I knew that Penzeys has venison sausage seasoning.  So I picked up a bottle for her.  Will see her this weekend, so will bring it to her then.

We are headed up north Friday to Mackinac Island for the tree lighting event, and to visit with some friends.  We have been looking forward to getting away.  We will have to leave early Saturday morning to get to a birthday party for my mother in law, but it will still be a fun time.  I'm sure the party will be fun too.  One of the relatives from Mexico will be there as well, so it will be good to see her.

Like I said yesterday, we are going to Annie tonight.  Will grab dinner before downtown.

Not sure what else I will get done this afternoon before leaving for dinner.  I guess I can always find things that need to be taken care of.

Hope to hear what all of you ladies are up to!
Have a great sunshiny day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25