Author Topic: Thursday, Jan. 4, 2018  (Read 1039 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Thursday, Jan. 4, 2018
« on: January 04, 2018, 08:28:36 AM »
Hello All!
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Thursday, Jan. 4, 2018
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 08:32:18 AM »
Good Morning.

Trying to get some kind of start around here.  Been getting distracted, and doing things on my to do list that are low priority. I need to re focus.

Heading out soon.  Going to run to the mall to see if I can find some warm gloves for this weekend.  Guessing I could probably get some at the ski resort, but those would be $$$. Hoping to not spend too awful much on them.

Need to find our ski pants.  Not sure where they are as they weren't where I thought they would be.  Frustrating!  Will have to tear apart the house looking later because no way we can go without!

Not much else happening here.  Feeling kind of dull and slow.  Being frigid outside isn't helping me any!

Hope everyone has a great day!  Would love to hear what you are up to!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2018, 08:37:26 AM »
Good Morning,

I'm taking part of the day off today to be with my kids for a little while yet before they leave tomorrow. It was a good time together but now it's time to go back to their jobs and to school. I'll make a pizza for supper tonight.

It's also time to take down the Christmas decorations and clean the bathroom shower that has been heavily used, and vacuum, and wash bedding and who knows whatever else needs to be done.

Nothing else going on. I picked up a few groceries last night and I'm going to be intentional about NOT getting a lot of stuff. I emptied my pantry and I don't think I need to refill it with so much stuff since there's only 2 to 3 of us around for the next 4 months.  I might make a summery corn/bean salad to go with our pizza tonight as that sounds good and it uses a bit more pantry things.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline Rooney

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 12:34:08 PM »
Hi girls. :)

Finally sitting down long enough to do more than just log on and then get called away....maybe? :)  Not much to report on here just been chugging along with school this week after the Christmas break. Pretty boring around here as it has been -20 with the wind chill for many days.  Cold enough that many of the rentals had pipe freezes despite leaving water running.  That ended up being hubby's day off New Years day---unfreezing pipes. Boo! 

Will be going to the chiropractor later on today.  Did something weird to my knee.  I have been on a bit of a fitness journey the last three months.  Goal of getting more muscle, stronger and defined.  Lost 2 pant sizes and 1 shirt size, but only lost 1 pound because of all the muscle gain.  Proves my point of scales LIE! Ha! :)  Now I have this silly knee injury that I got about 10 days ago that I have been "training around".  Hope the chiropractor can give me some insight on what might be the issue, along with put everything else into place. :) 

Cheryl, was really hoping to hear that your mother was home and doing fine by now.  Hope she is at least experiencing improvement each day.  Will continue to pray for your family.

Lindsay