Author Topic: Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013  (Read 1384 times)

Offline gaggleofseven

Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013
« on: October 12, 2013, 12:02:46 PM »
Hello everyone! We are enjoying the beautiful Fall weather today. Today is lots of laundry, some baking, and a nap!  ;)  I finished my small wall hanging quilt and am going to put my queen size quilt in the frame later today. I hope to get it finished soon so I can move on to a new project. I have two fat quarter bundles, one in bright abstract prints and one in Christmas prints, that I want to use as the basis for two lap quilts.

Dinner tonight is crock pot vegetable soup and raspberry muffins.

Have a great day!
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 12:52:51 PM »
OK, time is flying by and life is going by so quickly! Today is full fledged fall. The leaves are furiously falling, the temps are pretty nice so the day so far has been laundry, picked up some leaves and mowed a bit. Mopped the floors and gave a quick wipe-down to a lot of things in the house. Now it's almost 3 pm and hubby has to work in a bit, daughter came from work, lunch was made and eaten so we're done with "mom meals" for the day. Now what to do.  Hmm, I've got the rest of the day to myself and I have no hobbies right at the moment. Daughter has to work on a research paper so she's occupied. I don't know. Maybe a visit to my parents since it's been a week since I've seen them.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline Leahsgarden

• doTERRA Essential Oils
Re: Saturday, Oct. 12, 2013
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 01:22:13 PM »
Just said goodbye to my sister. I have about 2 hours to "myself"... never thought I'd be saying that with 2 kids home. ;) But Logan is napping and Josie should be down soon.
...Leah
wife to Chris
Mommy to Caleb, Logan, & Josie