Author Topic: Monday, October 14, 2013  (Read 1493 times)

Offline wrancher

Monday, October 14, 2013
« on: October 14, 2013, 07:25:32 AM »
Good Morning

DD is home from college for Columbus day not sure yet if she is going back tomorrow or today.  We had a sad prayer chain yesterday, the lady who we do returning catholic classes with had a brain bleed after church. I had just saw her and visited with her at church. I am having trouble logging on to caringbridge so I still dont know anything. She is only 50.  I have class tonight at 7. DS was suppose to have game today but it has been raining through the night. ugh I doubt we will have game as the weather doesn't sound good again and it just keeps raining.  This summer we had prayer services for rain now we are having prayer services to help families through this ordeal. At the rate our prayers have been answered we will all be winning the lottery. Be careful what you wish for you just might get it. I definitely have house cleaning and bookwork today.  I am going to spray the house for spiders also.

Have a God filled day!

Janice

Offline luv2bmom

Re: Monday, October 14, 2013
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 08:47:01 AM »
Good morning,

I have fed the chickens and let them out, laundry going, chili simmering a had 2 cups of coffee.  My plan is to do some sewing today, dh asked if I would sew up 2 baked potato bags for 2 coworkers!  I am tickled he was bragging on how good they make a baked potato!! 

We are also heading to the woods, dh cuts and I load. We enjoy doing this together and thankful for the friend who said get what we want out of his 15 acres of woods!  There are many trees down so picking up the cut wood is a bit lighter since it's dried out some.

Hope you all have a good day, take care!
Pixie, wife to Coby
mother to Megan, Amanda
and to our beloved late son Braden
Baboo to Mont, Ada, Brinly and Brielle
mil to Warren and Marcus

Offline Leahsgarden

• doTERRA Essential Oils
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 10:13:47 AM »
Good morning! All 3 kids slept pretty well last night, feels like a minor miracle. ;) With enough nom noms (breastmilk), Josie will sleep in like a teenager. It's past 10 here and she's still snoozing.

Today I'm planning to focus on laundry. I think I'm 3 or 4 loads behind. The clothesline can only handle 2 loads at a time. I've been having fun wearing non-maternity clothes, it's almost like getting a new wardrobe. :D

...Leah
wife to Chris
Mommy to Caleb, Logan, & Josie

Offline Rooney

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 10:18:30 AM »
Morning ladies,
Busy weekend here.  We got the lights hung in the greenhouse so now we can see to work after dark with the time changing soon.  Dh got the water filtration system ready to be hooked up Tuesday night.  We were blessed this summer to be given enough free wood to warm both the house and greenhouse.  We got some of this split and ready to use.  Dh also got every thing ready to hook up the greenhouse furnace, it is a little more complicated than the one in the house.  As for inside,  I got all the littles warm clothes out, washed and  put away.  Other than that it was just family time. 

For today nothing on the agenda but laundry and school.  Oh and maybe dig out my sewing machine.  I need to start looking for a pattern for Christmas jumpers. ;)

Have a good afternoon everyone. :)