Author Topic: Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018  (Read 994 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018
« on: January 18, 2018, 07:16:24 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!!

:) :) :) :) :)
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2018, 07:25:09 AM »
Hi all!

It is another cold day here.  I guess we are expecting a bit of a warm up over the weekend.  I am hopeful for that!  Would like to get outside to walk if possible.  It will still take some bundling up, but I could use some fresh air!
Last night the wind was crazy strong!  Was happy to be inside!

Today I am home, home, and home!!  Happy for that.  I need to dust and vacuum, and put away a few things that have kind of found themselves piling up where they don't belong.  Will get that done first thing today.  I tend to procrastinate sometimes, and then my Thursday to do list becomes my Friday to do list and on and on!   :P

The birds are really visiting the feeders this morning. Hoping the squirrels leave them alone for a while. 

Not much else happening here.  Just a quiet day for me.  Hubs has to go out of town for the day.  Expect him back late tonight, but it is possible he will stay at his parent's house tonight if it gets late.

Hope all is well with all of you!  Would love to hear what you are up to. 
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Re: Thursday, Jan. 18, 2018
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2018, 08:36:39 AM »
Good Morning,

I had no idea we had wind last night.  I see it is quite breezy today though. And it's cold. I also want to get outside to walk but if it's too cold I just can't do it.

The days are just running together for me. I feel like the routine is running like a big circle and it just goes on and on. I really need a break, I think. Everything I do each is exactly like the previous day over and over again.

We had a chicken dinner last night with mashed potatoes and green beans and it was quite good. Tonight I think it will be teriyaki pork stir fry with noodles but I think I want some rice on the side. I also have been eating spring rolls and I really want more of those but I need the wrappers. I put seasoned chicken slices in mine and I really like that with the fresh veggies. It's a wonderful snack and healthy.

The weekend will be quiet I hope. I know we'll be digging around the freezer for stuff and that should be fun. I don't have any projects for the weekend so I'm not sure what to do in the house all weekend. I think the only thing I have to do is recycling. If there are items on the grocery list, I know I won't be getting those things for now. With only one paycheck and all the bills (tuition, property taxes, car insurance) coming due there is no wiggle room for anything else.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats