Author Topic: Tuesday, Jan. 13, 2018  (Read 1019 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Tuesday, Jan. 13, 2018
« on: February 13, 2018, 07:58:29 AM »
Hello Ladies!!
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Tuesday, Jan. 13, 2018
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 08:15:58 AM »
Good Morning any who venture in!

Today is food organization day.  I need to gather up some snacks for my trip.  Need to find things that fit into my weight watchers plan.  I have some ideas, so at least I have a start.
My friend is not going to be able to come along.  Her Aunt is coming home from the hospital today and Hospice will be there.  She felt she couldn't leave, because the end looks very near.  She probably would have been a mess the whole time being away.  So, I need to adjust my plan a little knowing I will be by myself.  Will grab a book or two to bring along. 

Will do laundry tomorrow so hubs will have everything he needs while I'm gone.  Will probably sort out what clothes I will bring today so I know what I need as well. 

I will go to my WW meeting tomorrow morning, but then come home to actually pack.  Will need to have everything ready to go before we head to Lansing to the show.  That way, in the early morning TH, I can just pull myself together, pack up the car, and go.  It will allow me to sleep a few more minutes.  My sleep patterns have been so off the past few days, so I could use all the extra time I can get! 

Not much else happening here.  Busy day.  Making a vegetable corn chowder for dinner tonight.  It is from forks over knives.  Hope it is good.  Will put leftovers in the freezer since nobody will be here to eat them for a while.  Will be a good go to later during lent.

Have a great day everyone!  Please pop in and tell what you are up to!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25