Author Topic: Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018  (Read 878 times)

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018
« on: February 13, 2018, 08:01:18 AM »
Good morning,

Not sure what is going on with me but I'm terribly exhausted. Last night I came home from work and was ready to go straight to bed. I had no energy at all to do anything. I finally went to bed at a reasonable time but I was quite warm the entire night and our bedroom is on the cool side.  Because I was too warm, I didn't pull the covers up and now my back muscles are stiff from being exposed to the coolness all night. I thought I was getting a sore throat last night but it's gone today.

This was supposed to be a no spend month but it has become a very spendy month and I'm nervous how this is all going to end. We brought our taxes to be done and ever since our two incidents with the IRS (tax preparer did some things that were flagged) I'm just not happy going into tax time. Lots of other things that I won't mention but they have put us in having to pay for a lot of unexpected bills.

I'm also feeling out of sorts since I really need to get a good walk in but the weather doesn't permit it. I can't afford a gym membership either. I should just be patient for a few weeks and maybe the weather will improve.

I was thinking of starting some herbs seeds in pots. Does anyone have advice on this for me? Do they need to be under lights and in a very warm place? I have cardboard egg cartons that I want to use. My house is rather cool and I have sunlight but not a lot of it. How can I best do this? Maybe it's best NOT to do this. Anyone?

We're working on leftovers again for supper tonight. I'm wanting tacos but that will wait until tomorrow.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2018
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 08:24:17 AM »
Ok Alice. We must be on the same schedule!  I posted again at the same time as you!   ::)   ??? 

I will be watching to see if you get any seedling advice.  I am in the same situation.  Some sun, but not much.  I have wondered the same thing you are wondering many times.

Hope your back gets to feeling better.  Maybe stretch a little?

I too am wanting to get out and walk.  I have gone to the malls a couple times, and through the skywalk downtown, but it sure isn't as convenient as going outside.  We don't have sidewalks in our neighborhood, so walking in the winter is twice as hard with the roads being more narrow due to the snow piles.
Hoping to get some walking in down in NC, and then also hope that the end of winter is near here. 

I can't stand tax time either! I got one son's done, have one to do, and then ours.  I put it off, but will need to get my mind prepared so I can get it finished.  Yuck!

Have a great day! 
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25