Author Topic: Monday, Feb. 19, 2018  (Read 1317 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Monday, Feb. 19, 2018
« on: February 19, 2018, 08:05:19 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!!

:-*
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Monday, Feb. 19, 2018
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 08:10:35 AM »
Hello to any of you who might pop in today.

Nothing major in my world.  Deep cleaning living/dining room area.  It's not too bad, but there are some cluttered areas that need to be dealt with.

Hubs left this morning for the up north leg of his work project.  I will meet up with him on Friday to head to Indiana for son's baseball games.
Speaking of, they didn't do well this weekend.  We watched via streaming on the internet, and it was not good.  The first game they got no-hit.  The 2nd game, they were up, and then lost toward the end by 1 run.  The 3rd game, it was back and forth, and then they lost kind of big.  Hopefully they will have time to regroup by games Friday and Saturday.   :P

I am doing some menu planning today.  Will probably throw some beans in the crockpot for a bean soup.  Will do that right away since it's better the longer it cooks.  I can eat on that all week.  I don't mind eating the same thing over & over most of the time.  Especially since it's just me.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Was pretty slow for us.  Felt good.
Would love to hear what you are all up to.
Pam
Wife of 32 years

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 08:54:20 AM »
Good Morning, Pam and all who follow!

I had a long 4 day weekend of doing pretty much nothing. I just needed the time to rest and be home doing nothing. We did get a few necessary groceries and then I visited my parents which ended up in a visit to Meijer since Mom wanted some photos printed of her new grandson. I helped her with that and they wanted all the pictures put on their computer. They just want them on a folder on the desktop page so they can click on it and view the photos.

I also made a few meals for ourselves and froze the rest for our son to have a choice for his weekends away. Right now there are 5 frozen meals ready to grab and go. Tonight I will have to cook something but I'm not sure what. We had tacos, chicken crescent casserole, pork stir fry with peppers and onions, oxtail soup and there no leftovers from all of that. I have some red potatoes I want to do in the oven and I'll need something to go with it.

We have a little theater in town that does plays with amateur actors but they are really quite good. So we went to a Sat. matinee of a cute little play. It was an afternoon of laughs. Then we visited MIL for a light supper of sub sandwiches and watched Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy. She is widowed so doing this with her is nice for her.

Then our two youngest kids came home last night and they enjoyed meeting up with each other since it has been about 6 weeks since they've seen each other. Son came home from his weekend work and daughter home for a dentist appt. this morning so I saw her for about 2 hours. They were actually excited to see each other!

I have meetings all afternoon and that will be very tiring. The rest of the day should be pretty good.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 11:42:12 AM »
Sounds like a nice weekend Alice!

What was the name of the play you went to?
My niece was in a show this weekend.  Wondered if it was that one.

Have a great day.  Hope you get through your meetings ok.

Pam
Wife of 32 years

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 01:04:42 PM »
The Imaginary Invalid. It's a small production but I like to support my local businesses.

Orphan Train is coming up and so is Copenhagen. I might try to go to those as well as they sound interesting.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats