Author Topic: Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2018  (Read 1053 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2018
« on: February 28, 2018, 11:34:17 AM »
Good Afternoon!

8) :-* 8)
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2018
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 11:55:55 AM »
Hi to anyone who looks in today.   Realized that I never got in yesterday.  Just a lot going on.  Nothing exciting, just a bit of a to do list that I actually tried to accomplish.

The usual things like dishwasher, making dinner, blah blah blah.  But also unusual things as well.  Went for a 3 mile walk.  The weather was gorgeous yesterday.  It is today too.  With a storm and possible snow starting tomorrow night.   >:(

Anyway - I walked on my own yesterday.  I need to be more proactive in doing that.  I knew that hubs would be buried in work, finishing up a huge project.  Usually, I would just think, "well, I guess I'm not going to get a walk in".  No idea why my mind naturally thinks that way.  I totally can turn some music on in my earbuds, and walk alone.  I went to the biking/walking trail, and did 3 miles.  It felt so good to soak in some sunshine!  The other unusual thing I did yesterday, was to vacuum and wash my car.  It was driving me crazy with all the gunk and junk on the carpets and mats.  It was good to get it cleaned out in prep for our upcoming trip.

Today was my usual weight watchers meeting.  Then my friend and I walked the bike trail.  Another nice day.  Not as blue of a sky, but sun is out, and about 55*.  Crazy warm for this time of year for us.  I enjoyed every minute of our walk.  We grabbed lunch, and then I ran to the dollar store.  My college girlfriends are doing brunch this weekend.  Of the 10 of us, 7 of us live in this general area, and one is on the other side of the state.  Two live out of state in the South.  Right now, 5 of us are meeting for brunch.  Could end up being less.  We have one who is notorious for saying she will come, and then canceling at the last minute.  So, who knows.  We are doing a kind of "shower" for one of the gals who is becoming a Grandma in March.  It will be a surprise, so it will be fun.

I am taking one Disney park per day and doing research for our trip.  Today is Epcot.  I'm really just making a list of the hours on the day we are going, times of parades and fireworks/events, rides we might want to do, and places we might want to eat.  Yesterday I worked on Animal Kingdom.  It has been interesting.  I just want some general info, and then we can just go with what we feel like doing at the time.  Hoping to make it as stress free and easy going as possible.  I need to work on that next.

So, I just got a text from my chiropractor confirming my appointment tomorrow.  Wow, I had totally forgot about that!  LOL!  Glad they do those text reminders!  I have it on the calendar, but when I did my daily to do list for the week, I totally forgot to add that.  I had considered postponing it until we got back, but I think I will stick with it, and then, if I feel like I need an adjustment when we get back, I will just call and make another appointment. 

Guess that is about it for my past couple of days.  Would love to hear how any and all of you are doing.  Do you have warmer than normal temps?  Colder than normal?  Just wondering what kind of day you are experiencing!
Talk to me!  It's no fun talking to myself!  (Although, I do entertain myself most days!  ;D)

Have a great afternoon!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25