Author Topic: Monday, March 5, 2018  (Read 1117 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Monday, March 5, 2018
« on: March 04, 2018, 04:56:17 PM »
Hi Anyone............. anyone??????
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Monday, March 5, 2018
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 05:05:07 PM »
Ok. So I am posting this early.  Not sure I can make it on tomorrow. 

Probably won't be on for a couple weeks.  We are leaving early Wednesday morning for Florida.  I have an absolute ton to do before then, so I am unsure of any computer time.

I sure hope somebody pops in to let us know what you are up to and how you are doing.
I see that there can be anywhere from 15 to 30 views of threads.  And then there are 1-5 responses.  Hoping some of you who are viewing say hi more often!  You are missed!

My to do list for the next 2 days is extensive.  Will be a challenge to get it all done. 

Should have done more today, but was distracted by son's games on the internet.  Wasn't video, just pitch by pitch notations.  So, I could tell who was hitting, who was pitching, what the count and score was.  After losing 10 games in a row, (the last one that my son gave up the winning hit  :-[), they FINALLY won their first game!!  It will be something to hold on to on their way to Florida.  I'm sure they were getting really frustrated and down.

Guess I had better knock off a couple things on my list before settling down for the night.  Hope Monday finds you well, and checking in here!

Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25