Author Topic: Wednesday, March 28, 2018  (Read 975 times)

Offline Cheryl

Wednesday, March 28, 2018
« on: March 28, 2018, 08:56:42 AM »
Good morning!

I am enjoying the last nice warm day we are supposed to have before the rain and storms come back for tomorrow and the weekend.

I have finally caught up with all the laundry that has been piling up because we have been stuck with a lot of rainy weather and I was refusing to turn on the dryer.  I have it all washed and on the line.  Sure am glad that's caught up.

Today we have our regular homeschooling, housework, etc.  I have really been concentrating on downsizing a lot of our belongings and selling some stuff in Facebook groups.  I've been busy sorting, packing, and shipping things out, but I am caught up on my running around and plan to take advantage of my time to play catchup around here. 

I have pork carnitas in the crockpot for supper tonight.  I need to also make a salad to go along with that.  Easy prep and cleanup!  Some days I feel like I live in the kitchen.

Hope to hear from somebody today.  Check in and share what you've been up to!   :) 
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Rooney

Re: Wednesday, March 28, 2018
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 10:51:01 AM »
Hi Cheryl.  Just a normal school day here.  I did get in an early workout, because the washer repairman is finally showing up today and I just knew it would fall in the time I usually workout.  Thinking hamburgers (no bun for me and hubby's) with some kind of veggies for supper.  Will go ahead and cook those now and put in fridge.  Time to finish the school day and no clue about tonight.  Maybe grocery??  Just depends how things go.

Cheryl, if I turned off my dryer that long, you wouldn't be able to find me under all the clothes! :o  It is about like that with the other washer down.

Miss you Alice.
Miss you Pam.

Lindsay