Author Topic: Aug. 13, 2018  (Read 937 times)

Offline Rooney

Aug. 13, 2018
« on: August 13, 2018, 02:00:33 PM »
Hey girls.  Where are you all? ??? ???

We had a productive weekend, I guess.  The guys and hubby got another rental up and ready to rent, back home we got the house cleaned and all the yard work done, plus some other small projects.  At this particular rental, an outdoor swing got left behind that just needs to be repainted, a brand new plaid loveseat, and a nice flag and flagpole that we moved home to use.  Who knows why people leave this kind of stuff behind?  It is all nice though, so I was glad to get it.

Then this morning I went in to fix breakfast and figured out that the refrigerator had quit AGAIN. :P  It was just repaired several months ago.  Hopefully spoiled food will be covered by warranty, but I am seriously thinking we should look into commercial appliances anymore.   They are designed to be opened and closed a lot and obviously residential models aren't designed to hold up to much of anything:P  This just happened to be the first week I did a meal plan based grocery list and shopped for 10 days.  Yeah...we were only on day three when the fridge went out.  Soooo....that was a wonderful start to my week.  Other than that, we are plugging away with schoolwork and that is going extremely well.   

I woke up with a really bad sinus headache that is not subsiding.  That is adding a level of difficulty to the day.  I will keep going the best I can.  Hoping I feel like a workout this evening while supper is cooking.  That usually makes me feel better, in most cases.  With sinus stuff, I don't know though.  Enough complaining from me.  How is your day going? 

Lindsay