Author Topic: Sat, Aug. 18, 2018  (Read 1245 times)

Offline gaggleofseven

Sat, Aug. 18, 2018
« on: August 18, 2018, 11:59:50 AM »
Hello! I haven't posted in quite a while, but I have tried to read everyone's posts regularly! Today I am busy around the house - laundry, vacuuming, decluttering, etc. I have a gazillion things to take to Goodwill, but don't really feel like sorting and bagging today so that task might happen next week.  ;) It's hot and humid, and we've had a lot of rain so I don't know if the yard will be dry enough for mowing.

I commented to DH this morning that it's starting to seem like fall. The high schools in our area played their first football games last night. Hard to believe we are coming up on Labor Day soon. So that got me perusing through Pinterest for ideas on decorating the front porch for fall. Then I realized how full all of my Pinterest boards are, so I'm going to organize my page tonight while DH and I watch a movie.

Dinner is frozen pizza, garlic bread, and salad.

Have a great day!
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline Rooney

Re: Sat, Aug. 18, 2018
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 12:27:36 PM »
Jennie!  So happy to hear from you again! :)

We all have what seems to be the flu in August here. :P  I sure will be glad when we start feeling better.  Unfortunately, there is no choice but to make a grocery run sometime this weekend.  That will not be fun. :P

I know what you are saying about fall on its way.  One of the kids asked me last week, "Why are the leaves already falling off the trees?" ???

Jennie, stop by and talk with us more often.  You are missed here. :)

Lindsay

Offline gaggleofseven

Re: Sat, Aug. 18, 2018
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 08:00:55 PM »
Thanks, Lindsay! I will try to post more often. I'm sorry you have the flu in your house - it's so hard to keep things running when you're sick. I hope everyone gets well soon!

Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!