Author Topic: Thursday, August 23  (Read 1352 times)

Offline Cheryl

Thursday, August 23
« on: August 23, 2018, 06:58:27 AM »
Good morning, ladies.

I am taking a break today to go along with my girls thrift shopping.  I’m not really looking for anything, but I am not turning down the opportunity to get out of the house! 
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Thursday, August 23
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2018, 07:31:41 AM »
Good morning!

Sitting here having some vanilla Greek yogurt (000) with a sprinkle of brown sugar and a slice fresh peach on top. Yeah, I know the brown sugar negates the sugar-free yogurt, but it sure tastes good! ;)

Kids are all to school. I have a dental appointment at 1. One of my older fillings needs replaced and I have a cavity in another area. Not sure which they are doing today but they are on opposite sides of the mouth so they said it would be done in two appointments. In the meantime, heading to yoga at my church in a few minutes.

I slept so well last night after the rough night prior (waking up at 3). I was dreaming when my alarm went off at 5:30. Might have to squeeze a short nap in today. Dinner tonight, uh, still thinking. Mexican sounds good so might run with that. However, I have no taco seasoning and am out of chili powder (which I think is in most homemade taco seasoning recipes). I'll see what I can find online.

Cheryl, hope you have fun thrift shopping!

Have a great day!
Catherine

Offline Rooney

Re: Thursday, August 23
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 11:33:51 AM »
Cheryl, I went thrift store shopping last night, online, too.  Got some really good deals and found a few things extra I wasn't looking for. 

Got lots of Osh Kosh jeans, cute little long sleeve kid shirts, a fun unopened dvd series for my older guys, some fun tee shirts for them as well.  Also found a homeschool math book I use for $2, some homeschool English wall charts for $2, some kid plastic washable placemats too.  Got my oldest girl some cute cardigans, shrugs, and jeans, since there is no one above her for hand-me-downs, I always throw a few things in for her.  Also got her a unique birthday gift to put away for later (won't put what it is, since she will probably see this). ;) 

Cheryl, being nosy here, did you find anything on your excursion yesterday?

Lindsay