The Hearth > Managing a Household

Sept. 24-28

<< < (2/2)

greyhoundgirl:
Pam, how exciting for you all! Charlotte, NC, seems like it would be a nice place to live. I just said a prayer for the interview to go well.

First day of work went okay yesterday. I work again today 12-5 and the same on Friday. Not sure of next week's schedule yet. We have a full day of rain blowing in and it sounds rather blustery at the moment. Supposed to cool off to the 60's today, woo-hoo!

Morgan and Micah did both audition, but there was a second night of auditions last night so nothing has been posted yet. I have mixed feelings. Rehearsals will be pretty much M-F 6:30-9:30 for the next two months (end of November is when the performances are), so it's a big commitment and I kind hate to mess with it for a bit part. So we'll see what happens.

Thinking I will head out to Sam's and Aldi this morning. Need to figure out today's dinner. I actually have an idea for the kids but need to think of something for Earl and me. Usually, we eat the same things as the kids and maybe change a side or two if needed (to be lower-carb) but this meal won't work for that so I'll see.

This format of a weekly thread reminds me of the "circle" letters I've read about in Amish literature. They would write a letter, send it to the next person who reads and adds some, then sends it to another person, and so on. :)

Have a great Wednesday!
Catherine

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version