Author Topic: Thrusday, October 17, 2013  (Read 1756 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, October 17, 2013
« on: October 17, 2013, 07:20:41 AM »
Good Morning

Rainy again. ugh  DH and I went yesterday afternoon to get some shuttles of liquid feed to get out to the cows. It is so muddy in pastures you cant get out to cattle with the trailers they usually bring it on so will take shuttles out with tractors and get cattle their supplements. Need to keep them healthy.  We picked up DD from basketball and then came home to company. Our friends were interested in buying our old haybuster and our other nieghbor came over to visit and then my BIL stopped in as he stayed at our extra house to sleep as he was working on a job down here temporarily.  Made the kids some french toast and they are off to school. Yesterday I made the bread  in the bread maker and made a stromboli with taco meat, refried beans and cheese left over from the chimichangas I made the night before. Today I am making some breakfaast hot pockets with bread and making them kinda like a bun. Not sure how it will turn out. Trying to make extras when I make supper and put leftovers in freezer or use for next meal.  More cleaning today and getting ready for the city day tomorrow. 3 orthodontist appts. Should be interesting. I have lots of errands to run also. Today I will go over and vacumn extra house shouldnt be bad as it is empty most of the time. Nothing excitng here

Have a great day
Janice

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
Re: Thrusday, October 17, 2013
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 08:03:17 AM »
Good morning!

Janice - 3 ortho appts?  Yikes

We leave for our trip to IL in 2 days, so I'll be spending the bulk of the day doing laundry and getting ready for that.  I am planning to take the kids to the park at some point, probably right after lunch.  I'll be gone for 2 weeks, so you probably won't hear much from me.  I'll be checking in here and there to make sure everything's up and running smoothly, but probably won't post much.

Not much else going on here. 

Dinner tonight will be leftovers
Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)

Offline Andrea G

• no better thing under the sun
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 11:35:04 AM »
Good afternoon!

Everyone must be really busy today.  I needed to head to town for a few things this morning.  Now I am doing laundry and cleaning up the kitchen, and still need to vacuum.  Julie and I spent yesterday doing art projects with two other homeschool families, so now it's time to catch up on things I should have done yesterday .

Janice, that stromboli sounds really good. What a good idea for using extra taco meat.

Shelly, you must be getting excited about your trip.  Are you visiting family?

Have a great day everyone! :)
Loving life in southern Ontario
Wife to David, Mom to Kate, Paul, Matt and Julianne

Offline Alana

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 11:56:40 AM »
Good afternoon :)

Nice sunny day here today!   It has been crazy busy here, lots of activities at church and school ???

I really haven't gotten much done today at all...oops :P. I have some laundry going. I need to clean the kitchen. Planning a quick supper tonight. Pancakes and bacon.

Hope everyone is have a great day!!
Loving the country life in Canada!
Married to Sean
Mom of Brandon 20, Joshua 16, Evan 14 & Alyssa 11
Daycare 'mom' to 5 toddlers

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 03:54:30 PM »

Shelly, you must be getting excited about your trip.  Are you visiting family?

Yep, my dad is there.  I'll be seeing friends as well.
Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)