Author Topic: Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2018  (Read 1399 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2018
« on: October 16, 2018, 08:42:41 AM »
Hello Friends!

:-* 8) :-* 8) :-*
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2018
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 08:53:12 AM »
Hi Ladies:

Catherine: your hike sounds both fun and a bummer.  Wish the weather would have cooperated with your trip.  Sounds like you managed the best you could.  Hope your fall break turns out to be a fun one. Hope your ankle heals up quickly.

My day is a random low key day.  Not even sure what I am going to do.  I have some research for hubs I can take a stab at.  Nothing major going on here today. 

Tomorrow is my regular WW meeting, and walk with my friend.  After that, instead of lunching with her, my future daughter in law has invited me to come see her try on her wedding dress that has come in and go to lunch.  I am excited that she asked me to come along.

Tonight I am making Goulash for dinner, so I will grab some ground sirloin from the freezer for that. 
Really kind of a nothing day for me. Hopefully I can be some kind of productive!

Hope everyone has a great day.  Would love to hear what you are up to.
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Tuesday, Oct. 16, 2018
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 11:23:01 AM »
Good morning!

Just home from work having some lunch (homemade Cincinnati style chili with hot dogs, cheese, onions, and mustard). Basically a chili dog without the bun. I've been busy at work running 8 floral or candy deliveries so far. Hope the afternoon is just as busy so it goes by quickly!

Rainy and in the 40's here, though we're supposed to hit 52.

While waiting for lunch to heat, I finished making the potato salad I started yesterday, cutting up the boiled (IP) eggs and adding dill relish and mayo. Earl finely cut some onion both for the potato salad and our chili dogs bowls. We'll have the potato salad along with burgers for dinner tonight as part of our "camping at home" meals.

Not a lot more to report here since what I wrote last night. Hope you all have good days!

Pam, hope you're feeling better. How nice that your future DIL wants you to come to the dress showing and lunch!

Catherine